Hookup sites make finding a fuckbuddy a piece of cake. Visiting one is like browsing through the Amazon of potential hookups. Sometimes, the site will even let you filter by kink or body type, making it actually feel like shopping for a bang. If you’ve been visiting adult dating like Ashley Madison or Adult FriendFinder but not having any luck landing a fuckbuddy, it might be because you’re not putting your best foot forward on these fuck sites. We’ve come up with the 6 best practices for having the best possible experience on a fuck site. From what you should include in your profile to opening messages, here are the 6 things you should be doing:
- Know what you want: What are you looking for on a hookup site? Do you want to date someone or have casual sex? Would you like a long-term fuckbuddy or a fun threesome night? Knowing exactly what your objectives are will help you narrow your search. Fuck sites tend to have thousands of thumbnails showing you potentials in the area. Don’t overwhelm yourself by not knowing exactly what you want and filtering your options.
- Keep it light: Fuck sites are all about having fun and indulging in pleasure. You don’t need to get all serious in your profile. Make light of the situation and show that you are simply looking for a casual good time. This applies to your photos too. Some people forget that smiling is actually a turn-on. Nobody is going to want to meet up with the guy who has a straight face and sunglasses on in all of his profile pics.
- Send Messages Whenever Possible: These websites might give you the option to “wave” or “wink” at someone. While that shows you might be interested, it doesn’t seal the deal and frankly makes you look like you’re too lame to reach out. Send a real message to the person you plan on seeing naked rather than just a wink.
- Be Direct: Everyone on hookup sites is there for some adult activity. There’s no reason to beat around the bush (pun intended). When you send a message, tell your match what you’re in the mood for and ask if that’s also their cup of tea as well.
- Don’t Pay People Directly: Lots of people (mostly women) on these sites are actually escorts looking for a buck instead of just a fuck. If that’s your style, go for it. But if you don’t want to pay an escort, then don’t shell out the cash. Sending money to a stranger before a meeting is never a good idea. Plus, there are plenty of escort sites that are way more legit!
- Meet In Public First: Until you are face-to-face with anyone you meet over the internet, they are a stranger. Safety should always be your top priority. That’s why it’s important to meet in a public setting before taking it to the bedroom. Have a drink or a cup of coffee and flirt a bit before getting down to business.
When you implement these 6 things, you will find that you face smooth sailing on hookup sites. They seem like no-brainers, but you’d be surprised how many folks don’t take any of this into account. Those are the guys who are left with their own hands all night, watching porn till sunrise. Don’t let that be you. Land the chicks and score the babes!